16.5.08

The Bug's Life

Last night was tiring. seriously. We went to Maison at around 1something with one main purpose: Help Alice. But all that ended up quite ugly. After seeing so many people trying to kill themselves for love. Crying. Begging. and all that, I was thinking what's the point? It's not that we can get back the mutual feelings. Never! I don't mean that I will never cry for love but why not we think about the future? Well, I do miss Butterbun a lot. At times feel like seeing him before I sleep but thinking about the 'new ikan' that I might gonna meet the next day, I tend to draw my attention to other stuff. So, basically, break up matter is just temporarily I guess. Not only them, the rest too. Those who has relationship problems these days. Let the girl power arise and hit them boys down : )

Alright, back to my life these days. Taekwondo's getting much more hectic. Sasha taught us the hardest warm up pattern on Wednesday. and my right arm is totally not working. I can't even take off my bra with my right hand. Lol. Then, classes are good. More and more assignment pending. No more clubbing after this. Hehe!

Oh by the way, I am officially broke. I read Chia's blog just now and she mentioned about her allowance. Still got a lot eh? I think it's time for me to do savings. No More Shopping. Hope so. and oh I got a freelance job (thanks to Darrenlo) which is to compile few hundred pictures into a 40pages album and practically I earn only RM80 for that. That's what Sunny told me. He can't give high pay for the first-timer. Lol. Wish me luck people.

AND OH YEAH. Me and Jess's starting a T-shirt design business. Have a look @ http://www.eatmytshirts.blogspot.com/ (some are my designs& some are hers)

Alright, guess I gotta go continue packing now. Going back Penang later. Take care buddies :D




Regards
Renn

1 comment:

miss Q said...

pretty interesting shirts..
i didnt know that you do read my blog..