22.1.09

#185 POST

What I thought of this morning when I woke up was maintenance is not improving. Err yeah. people..
"Where the Wild Things Are" film is coming out in October 2009 :DDDDDDDDD wheeeeee. it is produced by Tom Hanks if iam not mistaken. and "Astroboy" film as well... Huhuhuhu. Too much animes to watch ;p

i just ate bread and an orange. Aite, today, I am going to start my project while waiting for Keavie to come back (not because I miss her but I want to experiment something with your camera) hohoho. owh talking about camera, I don't think I want a Diana F+ anymore. I am changing my option to LCA afer reviewing all the work. heeeheee (; Both of them are pretty much the same but if I get diana F+ without the deluxe kit, it would be nothing. so, I'd rather go for the classic LCA. no? Hmphhhh..

anyways, I have lots of unplanned plans and undone plans.. blame myself for the procrastination. Bahhhh. One more thing, it's a quote by Coelho saying "In every woman's life there are four Rings of Revelation and I have used only one; the wrong one." (:

hersey

No comments: