20.1.09

CROWNING BIG DIANA, SHOOOO PEOPLE WITH COOL DRESSES


the polaroid is taken. It's just few hours that I forgot to keep an eye on the bid. damnnn. Looking for another bid (: wish me luckk.


This is my next station. teeeheeheeee.

Diana F+


and Keavie wanted me to buy her a


Holga :D

which I can share ownership with her. Muaahahahaahahaha! spending is what I do during holidays. lol. &yeah, I think, buying cameras are fun. compared to clothes ;p Nice clothes are to see. fashion is to admire. people are to hate. cameras are to love. Hohohoho! I wanttttttttttttttttt.

hersey

3 comments:

princessD said...

i want an action sampler...but holga also can lar..
what if i want both????hehehe

Beatle Hersey said...

TOO MUCH LAH

Y.E.L.L.O.W said...

ya! camera are to love! agree! and LCA will be the right choice i think, my next target as well..