20.4.09

BEAUTY MEETS BEAST, GREEDY THE HOMOSAPIENS

What makes a man a man and what makes a woman a woman?
What should not be explained be explained?
What makes 10hours 10hours?
Creepy.
There is nothing that says empty words are empty.
people hide a fact from someone that should know,
and calls it secret.
Secret is no no hiding,
me know.
letting everyone else around us know, and
be conservative.
The self-conscious that grew apart
from each compartment
do you realise
do you not?
then Hey Hey,
remember the guy who use to drink a lot?
the alcoholic dude who passed out
and slept on the ground while everyone's enjoying?
that happened two years ago.
I saw him today
&laughed about it.
because I used to sleep beside him.
So long, ol' times.
MissWho I saw.
She was beautiful as usual.
her long and soft hair
her big round eyes
and her luscious lips.
I can't get her off my mind.
envious me flew higher.
no more demagogic talk,
all that in the brainpower
is me myself and the other me.
It's all about time, feelings, and
the strength of own charisma.

xoxo
hersey

No comments: