23.4.09

I NEVER TOLD YOU

YES YES YES. Call me Call me Call me a bitch ;)
I'ma I'ma I'ma bitch.
It's been a while, no?
Gonna start packing stuff. to move, no?
Had this thought in my dream last night.
Said

If the stars only
blink at night,
where are all the
mushy good night whisperers?
Oh and He said
junior is a little brother
of senior.
what about verinior?
lols.
laughs.
hahas.
Somehow,
i still do want to type.
this & that
the lomowall*
the vintage table-lamp*
the old school bookrack*
the dressing table*
the cashmere*
the cloth*
the sexy chair o'mine*
the paintjob*
the smaller size chamber*
& Junofied homme.
they are just perfecto.
and did I mention the comfortable New York jog?
Gosh.
I need more lifetime
to finish undone stuff.
the rubbish that was there three years ago,
the toys that are uncategorized.
what a mess,
yes what a mess.
Show me your face then I'll give away something,
unless.
dot.
I am so gonna wash & dry
the stuff in the blue, yellow and white box.
Till then.
Take Care.

P/S: Bebo's having this heaven lalalife with his mom for the whole week, so I'll have a wholefreeweek of cleaning and packing :)

xoxo
hersey

No comments: