17.4.09

PLAIN WEE WEEK

Hey Hey Hey. Me is going to Muar tomorrow :D It's been a while since I wrote something here huh. I have been soooooo busy with my life.

Aite first of all, I am sharing my updates here. Me is going to move out from D40A, not because I wanted to. It's because I got kicked out :( Don't be too excited about it, I meant everyone is moving out. So, we're planning to get a house somewhere around Cyberia as well (of course I hope it would be in Cyber Heights, but no one wants to do that with me. huhu.

Then, second of all, I had this crazy bombastic time back home, well not long. but I considered it as a good one. Cause I went with my beebo :) errr, okay. What was so fun? I surprised everyone, again. but this time Keavie was the targeted one. teeeheeeheee! Then, the crazy food? The forever karaoke? That's it I think. nothing much actually. i was just exaggerating.

Then, Juno is getting better? He's been crazing around the house with Golden and Jumanji. to be more precise, he's been horsing around. just as horny as i am.

then.. school. hmph. Hard one. as usual, lots of work. and I'm going to Muar this time for assignment as well. and i have a lot pending as well. huahuahua. Anyhuu, I think I should enjoy to the max before school starts :D and and and.

I have a new hair cut :) if you are interested to know.&its in my profile picthah. and I was so busy that I actually forgot to go shopping online and stuff like that. Too much slacking already. and I am looking forward moving into a new house.


xoxo
hersey






No comments: