1.6.09

THIS IS NOT COOL

It's been almost a month since I dropped a post here. Since it's a special occasion today, I soo want to blog about it. Aite, the thing is. my dog, Juno tried to commit suicide this morning. He bit his own tongue while I was in college. This is not the first time he's trying to kill himself. It's been like this ever since I moved to Bebo's. Too much tension for him. I felt really bad for him. Like I'm the cause of whatever he did. I think it's time to clean up and get started with my new room and live happily every after with him by the end of the week. Cause no more submission until 18th of June :)

Huhu. This semester break is going to be boring. Cause' What should I do?


hersey

2 comments:

Darren Loh said...

Is someone torturing Juno or what.. first time I see dog committing suicide....

Unknown said...

hahaha. it was loooong ago :p i think he got pressure from Sam's dog, kept fighting..