25.2.09

WHAT A 2009

What do we do when time is all crowded with tight schedule and to-do-stuff? What do we do when we have lots of people to meet and we couldn't arrange a perfect time for it? oh my god. My schedule is so full. I have classes everyday. Waking up early is really good for health. though ;p I felt so much like in Desaria, wake up early, getting ready for class blahblahblah. huhu. I mean I'm forced to and need to like it. oh by theway, journalism class yesterday was sooooo crowded with darkness ;p and I'm going to scriptwriting class today. wish me luck :) and about something else, it is quite a bad news though. The problem is I could hardly spend sweet moment with the very sexy boyfriend of mine. Like I have only 2 to 3days for him. that's a tough one right there. I think I need to get used to this. sob


hersey

No comments: