27.2.09

WHAT IS GOING ON?

The question lies. the expectation disappoints. sometimes people tend to talk without considering other's feelings. All I want to do now is to figure out what is going on in my head lately. Jealousy kills. Silence leads to misunderstanding. and how do you differentiate excuse and reason? what about lie and cheat? like and love? one or two? I don't understand.. all that kept spinning on my head for more than 100hours. &I absofuckinlutely need to make myself believe that I am only one person and I need to complete whatever I promised to myself. Assignment are starting to pile up, and financial crisis is getting crucial. what else do I need to worry? Everything is going wrong this week. I hope next week would turn out bright and shine. then, I pray.

hersey

No comments: